Before You Reserve:
- Seasons and rates will vary by hotel and product
- Packages may start on any day of the week
- At most hotels, children 15 and under stay free (in parent's room); age may vary by hotel
- Some hotels have a required minimum nights stay during peak season
- Housekeeping and baggage gratuities are not included at most hotels
- Prices do not include taxes
- All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice
Booking and Payment Information:
- For reservations made more than 45 days prior to departure, a deposit of 30% of land arrangements and 100% of airfare and applicable travel insurance premium is required at time of booking. Balance owing is due 45 days prior to departure.
- For reservations made 45 days or less prior to departure, full payment including travel insurance premium is due at time of booking.
Credit Card Payments:
Your use of a credit card number to apply deposit and / or final payment indicates your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, whether or not you have actually signed the appropriate draft. Verbal or online authorization for the use of a credit card confirms the reservation.
Air rates are not guaranteed until flights have been confirmed and paid in full. Once issued, airline tickets are non-refundable.
If you need to change or cancel your booking, you must notify an agent at Resorts of the Canadian Rockies immediately. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- 45 days or more prior to departure: $15 + GST per adult on file plus insurance premium.
- 31 to 44 days prior to departure: Full deposit including insurance premium.
- Within 30 days of departure: Full amount paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. accepts no responsibility for weather or ski conditions at time of travel; nor responsibility for losses or other expenses due to delay or changes in air schedules or other services including, but not limited to weather, sickness, strikes, terrorism, war, quarantine, lockouts, government action. All such losses will be the responsibility of the passenger. Travel insurance is recommended.