Terms and Conditions
Agreement and acceptance of these terms will be indicated by the purchase and use of your pass.
Conditions of Use
- The seasons pass issued with this application is valid only for the person whose photograph appears on it. Should any other person attempt to use this pass it will be confiscated without rebate and that person will be prosecuted under the Criminal Code of Canada.
- In the event of misconduct or non-observation of the ski area safety regulations (or Skiers Responsibility Code) on the part of the passholder, he/she will be prohibited use of the lifts as determined by the management.
- The holder of this pass assumes all risk of personal injury or loss or damage to property.
- The season pass is nontransferable. There will be no refunds, unless the refund option has been purchased. Refunds are given for medical conditions or transfer of employment only. See more on refunds & the refund option.
- There is a $20 charge for a replacement pass.
- Passholders without their pass may receive a lift ticket on the first occurrence. On additional days the pass-holder will be required to purchase a replacement pass.
- This pass remains the property of Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc and affiliated companies and resorts.
- To determine your pass category, all ages are calculated as of December 31st, 2019.
- Conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
If you need help you may call our Calgary office at 403-254-7669 or send us an email and we will help.
STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
Important Student Pass Details:
To qualify for a Student Pass you must be between the ages of 18-24 years old and attending a college, university or high school full-time in Canada. The high school, university or college (not an apprenticeship) must be recognized by ski area management. Passes cannot be picked up until proof of age (picture ID) and a student ID card clearly indicating your full-time student status and year of validity are presented in person at either our Calgary office or one of the resorts.
Rockies Card Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Resorts of the Canadian Rockies will not replace unregistered cards.
- There will be a $20 charge to replace lost or stolen registered cards.
- Report all lost or stolen Direct to Lift cards immediately to Resorts of the Canadian Rockies at 1-800-258-7669 or to Guest Services at any RCR resort to ensure that you do not incur additional charges.
- RCR Rockies Direct to Lift cardholders are responsible for all charges prior to card cancellation.
- Cards must be activated to receive free days.
- Free days must be taken on 1st, 4th and 7th resort visit after activation, regardless of what RCR resort you are visiting or number of lifts in operation
- Limit of one card per person, per season.
- Discounts relating to your RCR Rockies Card cannot be combined with any other offer, including:
- Reduced ticket rate due to early season
- Half day lift ticket rate
- GST on day ticket is paid on the original price, discount will be taken after.
- Ski days at Associate Resorts do not count toward free days, nor are free days given there.
- Direct to Lift Card is not available at Edmonton Snow Valley, Rabbit Hill, Blacktail Mountain, Canyon Ski Area, or Table Mountain.
- Rockies Cards are available until December 31st and will be sold to residents of Canada and the states of Washington, Idaho and Montana ONLY.
- Cards are non-transferable
- All sales final, cards are non-refundable, no credits or exchanges for unused cards.
- Half-day card usages do not count toward free days, nor are there discounts on half days.
- Cards must be presented at ski area to receive discount and to contribute toward free day.
- Ski days prior to activation do not count toward free days.