Little Rippers Private Ski Lessons (Ages 3-4)
This is the ultimate option for teaching your kids to ski. This package of private lessons is sure to spark a lifelong passion for skiing. The one-on-one tuition means that each 45 minute to 1 hour lesson is tailored perfectly to ensure continuous skill development and a whole winter of fun for each child. For all ability level skiers.
Ability Levels 1 – 6 (Level 1 – First Time, Never Skied or Boarded / Level 2 – Beginner, Bunny Hill / Level 3 – Novice, Green Runs / Level 4 – Intermediate, Blue Runs / Level 5 – Advanced, Black Runs / Level 6 – Expert, All Mountain)
Days taught: Saturdays and Sundays
Session time: 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM
Lesson Duration: 45 minutes to 1.0 hour
Start date 6 weeks: January 9 or January 10, 2021
Start date 8 weeks: January 9 or January 10, 2021
Class Ratio 1:1
Not sure of the ability level: Ability Chart
*Prices DO NOT include lift tickets
*Limited space per time slot, maximum 2 private lesson spots available per time slot per day.
There will be NO LESSON on the Family Day Long Weekend – February 13th or 14th, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What days do Multi Week Kids programs run?
• Multi week kids programs are run on Saturday or Sundays, starting in January 12 or 13, 2019 and they run for 6 or 8 weeks. (Note: there are NO multi week program lessons on Family Day Long Weekend Feb 16 & 17th, 2019
- Where and when do I drop my child off for the Multi Week Lesson Programs?
• Parents / guardians please drop your child off 5 to 10 minutes prior to your lesson start time, at the multi colored Multi Week Meeting place flags located in the resort plaza outside the Winter Sports School Cabin, adjacent to the outside BBQ Pit.
• Be sure to know which Multi Week Kids program they are registered for (Little Rippers, Alpine Rangers, Mountain Special Forces, Jr. Free Ride Team, Teen Club or Free Ride Team)
- Does my child’s program include lunch?
• Only FULL DAY programs include a supervised lunch with their ski pro.
- What time does my child’s lesson start?
• 5.5 hour Full Day Multi-Week programs Lessons start at 10 am to 3:30 pm, please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early. (Includes full day programs: Alpine Rangers, mountain Special Forces, Jr. Free Ride Team, Teen Club & Free Ride Team Full Day Programs) • 2.0 hour / Half Day Multi Week Program Lessons start at 10 am to 12 pm or 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early. (Includes Alpine Rangers & Teen Club half Day Programs)
• Little Rippers for 3 – 4 year olds start at 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 am, 1:00, 2:00 & 3:00 pm as you booked. Each lesson is .45 minutes to 1.0 hour long depending on the child. Please arrive 5 to 10 mins early for your lesson.
- NEW Little Rippers ½ Day for 3 – 4 year olds start at 10:00 am or 1:30 pm. Each lesson is 2 hours long depending on the child. Please arrive 5 to 10 mins early for your lesson.
- Does the Lesson fees include a lift ticket?
• The Multi Week Program Fee’s DO NOT include the child’s lift ticket, they must be purchased separately.
- What should they bring with them?
• Dress for winter conditions in layers; (Proper ski socks, warm under layers, winter jacket, winter snow pants, helmet (MANDATORY), goggles and warm gloves).
• Snacks for breaks in the day.
- What ages are the Kids Multi-Week Programs for?
• We offer programs for Skiers ages 3 to 17 years. (All ability Levels)
• We offer programs for Snowboarders ages 5 to 17 years. (All Ability Levels)
- What is the ratio of students to Instructor?
• Little Rippers Skiers ages 3 to 4 – Class Ratio 1:1 (For all ability levels)
• Alpine Rangers Skiers & Boarders ages 5 to 7 – Class Ratio 1:06 (For all ability levels)
• Mountain Special Forces Skiers & Boarders ages 8 to 12 – Class Ratio 1:08 (For ability levels 1 to 3)
• Jr. Free Ride Kids Skiers & Boarders ages 8 to 12 – Class Ratio 1:08 (For ability levels 4 to 6)
• Teen Club Skiers & Boarders ages 13 to 17 – Class Ratio 1:10 (For ability levels 1 to 3)
• Free Ride Team Teen Skiers & Boarders ages 13 to 17 – Class Ratio 1:10 (For ability levels 4 to 6)
What else is included?