2022/23 RCR Rockies Card – Unparalleled Savings!
- Up to $40 (double discount period) savings every time you ski! See discounts tab below.
- Ski 4 RCR Western Resorts Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Nakiska Ski Area.
- 3 Ski Days Included The 3 Days can be redeemed at any RCR Western Resort.
- Cardholders receive their 1st, 4th and 7th ski day included with their purchase and daily discounts every other ski day.
- RCR Kids Club Receive a $5 daily discount on full-day child lift tickets at any RCR resort.
- Children 6-12 to get their very own RCR Kids’ Club Card FREE of charge (received upon set up of an Adult RCR Rockies Card).
- Direct to Lift upgrade Link your RCR Rockies Card to any major credit card.
- You can trade in your Rockies card for a Direct to Lift Rockies card that allows you to skip the ticket line. Link your RCR Rockies Card to any major credit card.
Allow 24 hours from time of purchase.
$129.95 plus GST until December 25, 2022 at Resort
$129.95 plus GST until December 31, 2022 at Retailers
$149.95 plus GST January 1st until March 31, 2023
Learn more about Discount Days here.
See RCR Rockies Card Terms and Conditions.
What is Direct to Lift?
- Rather than having to pick up a lift ticket each day, the direct to lift option allows you to connect your credit card directly to your Rockies card. Your credit card is billed when the Rockies card is scanned at the lift. The direct to lift option requires a waiver to be signed and a picture taken of the card holder in Guest Services.
What to bring to change your Rockies Card to a Direct to Lift Rockies Card.
- If you purchased on our website, please bring Photo ID and the credit card you would like attached to your Rockies card.
- If you purchased at a partner retailer, please bring Photo ID, the RCR Rockies Card you purchased at the partner retailer, and the credit card you would like attached to your Rockies card.
What is the age group for the cards/how do the discounts work?
- Discounts associated with all Rockies cards can be applied to the Senior (65+), Adult (18 – 64) and Youth (13-17) ticket rates. Kids Club Cards can be obtained (with the purchase of an adult Rockies card) and will give a $5 discount on child lift tickets (ages 6 – 12). All children 5 and under are free and do not qualify for any Rockies card products.
How do I activate my card? What to do if you have trouble activating your card
- Activate your card on the website provided on the front of your card. Please note that all DIRECT TO LIFT cards do NOT need to be activated!
- Please email [email protected] or call 1-800-258-7669 if you are having trouble activating your card.
Will I get a discount on night skiing?
- Night Skiing tickets MUST be purchased separately from a Rockies card ticket. Discounts will not be applied to night skiing tickets.
How can I get a refund?
- All retail partner Rockies cards are NON refundable and NON transferable at RCR. There will be NO refunds whatsoever on unused cards.
Can I transfer the card to someone else?
- Once activated and/or used, these cards cannot be transferred to anyone else.
Can I gift a RCR Rockies Card?
- An RCR Rockies Card can be gifted to another person provided it hasn’t been activated. Once activated it cannot be transferred.
Can I purchase multiple Rockies Cards for one person?
- No, when activating multiple cards the cards will be consolidated and only provide Free days for the first card activated.
Do I need to activate my card?
- Yes, RCR Rockies Cards need to be activated to receive your free days. Direct to Lift Cards do not need to be activated.
Can discounts be used for half day lift tickets?
- Rockies card discounts will ONLY be applied to full day tickets. There will be no discounts whatsoever on half day tickets. If a Rockies card is used during the half day time, you will be charged the full day rate with applicable discount.