2018/19 RCR Rockies Card – Unparalleled Savings!
- Up to $40 (double discount period) savings every time you ski! See discounts below.
- 4 RCR Western Resorts (Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Nakiska Ski Area) and 4 Associate (non-RCR) resorts.
- Associate Resorts include: Rabbit Hill, Canyon Ski Area, Snow Valley and Blacktail Mountain
- 3 FREE days The 3 Free Days can be redeemed at any RCR Western Resort.
- Cardholders receive their 1st, 4th and 7th ski days FREE and daily discounts every other day.
- RCR Kids’ Club Receive $5 discount on full-day Child lift tickets at any RCR resort.
- Children 6-12 to get their very own RCR Kids’ Club Card FREE of charge.
- Direct to Lift upgrade Link your RCR Rockies Card to any major credit card.
- You can trade in your Rockies card for a Direct to Lift Rockies card that allows you to skip the ticket line. This can be done at any of our ski resorts.
Please, pick up your Rockies card at any of our ski resorts or the Calgary Office! Allow 24 hours from time of purchase.
Discounts (off day ticket rates)
Double Discount Days
Fernie, Kicking Horse Resort:
April 8, 2019 to Resort Close | $40
April 7 2019 – April 15, 2019 | $30
Fernie, Kicking Horse, Kimberley |$20
Nakiska Ski Resort | $15
On sale until December 31, 2018
What is Direct to Lift?
- Rather than having to pick up a lift ticket each day, the direct to lift option allows you to connect your credit card directly to your Rockies card. Your credit card is billed when the Rockies card is scanned at the lift. The direct to lift option requires a waiver to be signed and a picture taken of the card holder in Guest Services.
What to bring to change your Rockies Card to a Direct to Lift Rockies Card.
- Please bring Photo ID, the RCR Rockies Card you purchased at the partner retailer, as well as the credit card you would like attached to your Rockies card.
What is the age group for the cards/how do the discounts work?
- Discounts associated with all Rockies cards can be applied to the Senior (65+), Adult (18 – 64) and Youth (13-17) ticket rates. Kids Club Cards can be purchased or obtained (with the purchase of an adult Rockies card) and will give a $5 discount on child tickets (ages 6 – 12). All children 5 and under are free and do not qualify for any Rockies card products.
How do I activate my card? What to do if you have trouble activating your card
- Activate your card on the website provided on the front of your card. Please note that all DIRECT TO LIFT cards do NOT need to be activated!
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-258-7669 if you are having trouble activating your card.
Will I get a discount on night skiing?
- Night Skiing tickets MUST be purchased separately from a Rockies card ticket. Discounts will not be applied to night skiing tickets.
How can I get a refund?
- All retail partner Rockies cards are NON refundable and NON transferrable at RCR. There will be NO refunds whatsoever on unused cards.
Can I transfer the card to someone else?
- Once activated and used, these cards cannot be transferred to anyone else.
Can I gift a RCR Rockies Card?
- A Rockies Card can be gifted to another person provided it hasn’t been activated. Once activated it cannot be transferred.
Can I purchase multiple Rockies Cards for one person?
- No, when activating multiple cards the cards will be consolidated and only provide Free days for the first card activated.
Do I need to activate my card?
- Yes, Rockies Cards need to be activated to receive your free days. Direct to Lift Cards do not need to be Activated
Can discounts be used on half days?
- Rockies card discounts will ONLY be applied to full day tickets. There will be no discounts whatsoever on half day tickets. If a Rockies card is used during the half day time, you will be charged the full day rate with applicable discount.