Rockies Cards are no longer available for the 2022.23 Season.
Terms and Conditions
- Resorts of the Canadian Rockies will not replace unregistered cards.
- There will be a $20 charge to replace lost or stolen registered cards.
- Report all lost or stolen Direct to Lift cards immediately to Resorts of the Canadian Rockies at 1-800-258-7669 or to Guest Services at any RCR resort to ensure that you do not incur additional charges.
- RCR Rockies Direct to Lift cardholders are responsible for all charges prior to card cancellation.
- Cards must be activated to receive free days.
- Free days must be taken on 1st, 4th and 7th resort visit after activation, regardless of what RCR resort you are visiting or number of lifts in operation
- Limit of one card per person, per season.
- Discounts relating to your RCR Rockies Card cannot be combined with any other offer, including reduced ticket rate due to early season.
- GST on day ticket is paid on the original price, discount will be taken after.
- The card will be sold to residents of Canada and the states of Washington, Idaho and Montana ONLY.
- Cards are non-transferable
- All sales final, cards are non-refundable, no credits or exchanges for unused cards.
- Half-day card usages do not count toward free days, nor are there discounts on half days.
- Cards must be presented at ski area to receive discount and to contribute toward free day.
- Ski days prior to activation do not count toward free days.