All single & multi day lift tickets purchased via the following sales channels; including paid, coupon and voucher transactions are subject to the following terms & conditions:
- All transactions are subject to availability. If the day you wish to ski is sold out, please select another day, exceptions will not be made.
- Successful transactions will receive a QR code that can be taken to Self Serve Express Kiosks or Ticket Windows and are only redeemable on the date selected for your first ski day. QR Codes are only valid on dates selected at time of transaction.
- All lift ticket sales are final, and no refunds will be provided.
- If you are unable to visit on your selected date, please contact us seven business days in advance of your first ski day to receive a ‘credit’ via a coupon code that will be equal to the value of your original ticket purchase. Please contact us 14 days prior to your visit if your reserved ski day is over a holiday period.
- Credits will never be given within seven days of your reserved ski day (14 days for ski days over holiday periods) unless you have tested positive for COVID-19 or you have been asked to self-isolate by a health care provider or governing body. A doctor’s note or proof of health status will be required prior to receiving your credit via coupon code.
- All transactions are at the risk of the purchaser. RCR may provide credit for unforeseen events such as road closures, travel restrictions, etc… at their discretion. They will be dealt with via credit on a case by case basis. RCR reserves the right to ask for documentation for verification purposes.
- Credits will be valid until the end of the 2020.21 winter season