Agreement and acceptance of these terms will be indicated by the purchase and use of your pass.
Conditions of Use
- The seasons pass issued with this application is valid only for the person whose photograph appears on it. Should any other person attempt to use this pass it will be confiscated without rebate and that person will be prosecuted under the Criminal Code of Canada.
- In the event of misconduct or non-observation of the ski area safety regulations (or Skiers Responsibility Code) on the part of the passholder, he/she will be prohibited use of the lifts as determined by the management.
- The holder of this pass assumes all risk of personal injury or loss or damage to property.
- The season pass is nontransferable. There will be no refunds, unless the refund option has been purchased. Refunds are given for medical conditions or transfer of employment only. See more on refunds & the refund option.
- If lost or stolen, there is a $20 charge for a replacement pass.
- Passholders without their pass may receive a lift ticket on the first occurrence. On additional days the pass-holder will be required to purchase a replacement pass.
- This pass remains the property of Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc and affiliated companies and resorts.
- To determine your pass category, all ages are calculated as of December 31st, 2021 for winter and July 31, 2021 for summer
Fraudulent Use of Pass
The Season Pass / Membership is non-transferable and is not available for resale. A $500 penalty will apply in the event that the Season Pass / Membership is used by another individual or family member. This penalty will apply regardless if the Member is aware of the misuse or not.
The Member is liable for any misuse of the Season Pass / Membership when not in the possession of the Member, unless the Season Pass / Membership has already been reported as lost or stolen.
In addition to the penalty for misuse of a Season Pass / Membership, the Member will lose all lift access privileges at all Resorts of the Canadian Rockies resorts.
Members are reminded that Season Pass / Memberships are valuable, and should be kept in a safe place at all times.
Conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
If you need help you may call our Calgary office at 403-254-7669 or send us an email and we will help.
* FAMILIES PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW*
Family passes will consist of two adults (18+) and any children ages 17 & under. Children must be under legal guardianship of the adults and live within the same household.
* STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW*
Important Student Pass Details:
To qualify for a Student Pass you must be between the ages of 18-24 years old and attending a college, university or high school full-time in Canada. The high school, university or college (not an apprenticeship) must be recognized by ski area management. Passes cannot be picked up until proof of age (picture ID) and a student ID card clearly indicating your full-time student status and year of validity are presented in person at either our Calgary office or one of the resorts.