Season Pass Holders agree to the terms and conditions listed below:
- The Season Pass / Membership is not transferable and is not available for resale. A $500 penalty will apply in the event the Season Pass / Membership is used by another individual or family member. This penalty will apply regardless if the Member is aware of the misuse or not.
- The Member is liable for any misuse of the Season Pass / Membership when not in the possession of the Member, unless the Season Pass / Membership has already been reported as lost or stolen.
- In addition to the penalty for misuse of a Season Pass / Membership, the Member will lose
all lift access privileges at all Resorts of the Canadian Rockies resorts. Members are reminded that Season Pass / Memberships are valuable, and should be kept in a safe place at all times.
- When picking up the original or reissued Season Pass / Membership, the Member will be required to present a valid photo ID or student ID if Student Pass is purchased.
- The Member is required to know, understand, follow and respect, the Alpine Responsibility Code.
Contravention of the Alpine Responsibility Code will result in temporary or permanent loss of access to the ski lift system and ski trails at all Resorts of the Canadian Rockies resorts. There will be no refunds due for a Season Pass / Membership resulting from any such loss of privileges.